All 3 art Reviews

Stupid Madness Skull Stupid Madness Skull

Just a tip. I advise on not submitting basic things like MS paint doodles, or whatever this is supposed to be. If you want to submit something, it should show that you've put a lot of work into it. All I see here is a doodle that was made in five minutes. Maybe even less than five minutes. Things like this are going to get you nowhere, especially on this site.

Super sonic Super sonic

Sorry, I just felt the need to put my input in this. It's far from deserving a perfect score. The outlines on his arms are poorly done. I have to focus to see that they aren't just random noodles coming out of his body. His right hand almost seems like it's floating even. All together, it just comes off as a really abstract perspective. I'm not really sure what I'm looking for, but it throws my eyes all over the place. All I can say is to improve on anatomy. At least then, your drawings might be more bearable to look at.

Nazo Nazo

It could really use work. The anatomy is all wonky. The ear placement makes no sense, the head has a really odd shape, and I'm pretty sure arms aren't supposed to look that that, but then again, this should be expected from typical Sonic style. In the meantime, it's nothing too interesting, and his shoes are a bit of an eyesore. Not really much I can say. You ever consider drawing things other than Sonic? Maybe it could help to practice drawing and observing structures that actually make sense.

PS. shading needs to be studied better too.

mastersonic3 responds:

Thanks for your comment i will try ok,