special edd special edd

Okay, I'm convinced I have serious issues now. At first I was just like meh, great facial expressions but it's nothing too interesting, but good god, that ending… I just burst out laughing for a good few seconds. I don't know why, but it just is.

Creature Face Creature Face

First off, let me just say I really admire claymation, and I think it's a great and fun medium. However, I will have to suggest a steadier camera. The shakiness otherwise ruins it for me.

Jiovanni responds:

well I am using my cell phone for the shots. I was trying very hard to keep the camera steady but it gets hard after taking 50 still pictures in a row...

Sonic Cosmic Vs SSW 3 Sonic Cosmic Vs SSW 3

Holy crap, you still make these things? Well, I suppose a review is at hand. I'm going to have to be really honest though. To me, the dialogue was really bland. I'm not sure if you were trying to be funny or not, but it seemed almost forced to me. I also feel you rushed the fight scenes, but then again, it seems you're only making this for fans as of this point. No matter. It was a decent flash movie, but I've seen you do better.